5 DAYS and 4 NIGHTS TRIP.
The journey begins at 00.00 from the Northern Bus Terminal. Our travel will be for aprox 15 hours in an express van to Cuatrocienegas, Coahuila. North Mexico
– Hiking or biking through the desert and rocks to
see ancestral paintings.
– Swimming in a termal oasis of the desert.
– Long walk or biking through the gypsum dunes
– Long hike or biking through the desert to go swiming in cenote.
– Visit Poza Azul and the museum .
– Visit & biking in the marble mine.
– Watch the stars in the desert with telescope
– Biking around Historical town.
– Swimming in the river mesquitez.
– Visit wine factory.
– You´ll have plenty of time to discover the place by yourself.
On October 30th we will return to Mexico City after breakfast.
PRICE: 390 USD
– Safe transportation from Mexico City to Cuatrocienegas in a Van with 2 drivers
– All Protected Area´s fees
– Entrance to the mesquite river
– Accommodation in cabin on the desert
– Local organic breakfast on the desert
– Explanations by local guide
– Mountain bike
– Foods and drinks
PHONE & WHATSAPP:
+52 (55) 15364567
FACEBOOK: TAVELERS MIND
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/
The site and ground conditions allow activities such as exploration, mountain biking (high performance), hiking, running, climbing, snorkeling, watching endemic animals, astronomical phenomena, photography and research.